Starting at: Upminster
Arrive at: Blackheath
Stations passed through from Upminster
- Upminster Bridge
- Elm Park
- Dagenham East
- Dagenham Heathway
- East Ham
- Upton Park
- West Ham
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Blackheath to Upminster
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Upminster to Garelochhead Rail Station
- Upminster to Arram Rail Station
- Upminster to Peterborough (Nene Valley Railway)
- Upminster to Medstead & Four Marks (Mid Hants Railway)
- Upminster to Exchange Quay (Manchester Metrolink)
- Upminster to Lochluichart Rail Station
- Upminster to Amberley Rail Station
- Upminster to Llandrindod Rail Station
- Upminster to Millfield (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)