Starting at: Turnpike Lane
• Take the 230 bus to Tottenham Hale Bus Station
• Change at Tottenham Hale Bus Station
• Take the Walk to Tottenham Hale
• Change at Tottenham Hale Rail Station
• Take the Greater Anglia to Cheshunt
• Change at Cheshunt Rail Station
• Take the London Overground to Theobalds Grove Rail Station
• Change at Theobalds Grove Rail Station
Arrive at: Theobalds Grove
Journey time between Turnpike Lane and Theobalds Grove averages at 40 minutes
Stations passed through from Turnpike Lane
- Willow Walk
- Stanley Road
- West Green Primary School
- Philip Lane
- Summerhill Road
- Mount Pleasant Road
- Winchelsea Road
- Tottenham Bus Garage
- Tottenham High Road
- Park View Road
- Tottenham Hale Bus Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Theobalds Grove to Turnpike Lane
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Turnpike Lane > Theobalds Grove