Starting at: Turnpike Lane
Arrive at: Woolwich Dockyard
Stations passed through from Turnpike Lane
- Manor House
- Finsbury Park
- Holloway Road
- Caledonian Road
- King's Cross St. Pancras
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Woolwich Dockyard to Turnpike Lane
Latest journey planner searches
- Turnpike Lane to Bootle (Cumbria) Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Maghull Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Trafford Bar (Manchester Metrolink)
- Turnpike Lane to Waddon
- Turnpike Lane to Meopham Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Centrale Tram Stop
- Turnpike Lane to Rannoch Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Ashtead Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Bilston Central (Midland Metro Stop)
- Turnpike Lane to Tygwyn Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Bermuda Park Rail Station