Starting at: Turnpike Lane
• Take the Piccadilly line to Finsbury Park
• Change at Finsbury Park Underground Station
• Take the Victoria line to Stockwell
• Change at Stockwell Underground Station
• Take the Northern line to Tooting Broadway
• Change at Tooting Broadway Underground Station
• Take the Walk to Mitcham Road /Tooting Broadway
• Change at Mitcham Road / Tooting Broadway Stn
• Take the 44 bus or 355 bus or 280 bus or 77 bus to Tooting Station
• Change at Tooting Station
Arrive at: Tooting
Journey time between Turnpike Lane and Tooting averages at 47 minutes
Stations passed through from Turnpike Lane
- Manor House
- Finsbury Park
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Tooting to Turnpike Lane
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Turnpike Lane > Tooting