Starting at: Turnpike Lane
Arrive at: Sudbury Hill Harrow
Stations passed through from Turnpike Lane
- Manor House
- Finsbury Park
- Holloway Road
- Caledonian Road
- King's Cross St. Pancras
- Russell Square
- Covent Garden
- Leicester Square
- Piccadilly Circus
- Green Park
- Hyde Park Corner
- South Kensington
- Gloucester Road
- Earl's Court
- Barons Court
- Hammersmith (Dist&Picc Line)
- Acton Town
- Ealing Common
- North Ealing
- Park Royal
- Sudbury Town
- Sudbury Hill
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Sudbury Hill Harrow to Turnpike Lane
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Turnpike Lane to Muirend Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Elsenham Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Yalding Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Pyle Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Wallyford Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Moston Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Hengoed Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Dinas (Rhondda) Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Letchworth Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Taynuilt Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Norchard (Dean Forest Railway)