Starting at: Turnpike Lane
Arrive at: Grange Park
Stations passed through from Turnpike Lane
- Wood Green
- Bounds Green
- Arnos Grove
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Grange Park to Turnpike Lane
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Turnpike Lane to Merthyr Vale Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Finsbury Park
- Turnpike Lane to Bat & Ball Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Snow Hill (Midland Metro Stop)
- Turnpike Lane to Keighley Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Cathcart Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Ferry Meadows (Nene Valley Railway)
- Turnpike Lane to Appleford Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Worksop Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Coulsdon South
- Turnpike Lane to Sandown Rail Station