Starting at: Turnpike Lane
Arrive at: Gordon Hill
Stations passed through from Turnpike Lane
- Coleraine Road
- Wood Green Shopping City
- Wood Green Station
- Haringey Civic Centre
- Nightingale Road
- Arcadian Gardens
- Berkshire Gardens
- Tottenhall Road
- North Circular Road
- Broomfield Lane
- Palmers Green / The Triangle
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
GREAT NORTHERN: Sunday 5 July, until 0940, buses replace trains between Alexandra Palace and Stevenage, calling at all stations via Hertford North.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Gordon Hill to Turnpike Lane
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Turnpike Lane to Merthyr Vale Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Temple
- Turnpike Lane to Falmer Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Wittersham Road Rail Station (KESR)
- Turnpike Lane to
- Turnpike Lane to Hounslow Central
- Turnpike Lane to Blackridge Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Tiverton Parkway Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Blake Street Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to London Charing Cross
- Turnpike Lane to Althorne Rail Station