Starting at: Turnpike Lane
Arrive at: Wapping
Stations passed through from Turnpike Lane
- Manor House
- Finsbury Park
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Wapping to Turnpike Lane
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Turnpike Lane to Corporation Street (Midland Metro Stop)
- Turnpike Lane to Great Bentley Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Market Street (Manchester Metrolink)
- Turnpike Lane to Elsenham Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Widney Manor Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Huntingdon Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Winnersh Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Wallsend (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Turnpike Lane to Wool Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Darton Rail Station