Starting at: Turnpike Lane
Arrive at: South Woodford
Stations passed through from Turnpike Lane
- Manor House
- Finsbury Park
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
South Woodford Station: 30 cycle parking spaces are now available in the station car park
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: South Woodford to Turnpike Lane
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Turnpike Lane to Gatwick Airport Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Exhibition Centre (Glasgow) Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Entwistle Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Bishops Stortford Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Llanfairpwll Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Slough Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to North Camp Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Soho Benson Road (Midland Metro Stop)
- Turnpike Lane to Collington Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Spring Road Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Barry Rail Station