Starting at: Turnpike Lane
Arrive at: Ravenscourt Park
Stations passed through from Turnpike Lane
- Wood Green High Road
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Ravenscourt Park to Turnpike Lane
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Turnpike Lane to Brigg Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Holton Heath Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Neilston Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Prestatyn Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Redhill Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Handsworth Booth Street (Midland Metro Stop)
- Turnpike Lane to Keith Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Monument (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Turnpike Lane to Manchester Airport (Manchester Metrolink)
- Turnpike Lane to Dane Road (Manchester Metrolink)
- Turnpike Lane to Hull Rail Station