Starting at: Turnpike Lane
Arrive at: Osterley
Stations passed through from Turnpike Lane
- Manor House
- Finsbury Park
- Holloway Road
- Caledonian Road
- King's Cross St. Pancras
- Russell Square
- Covent Garden
- Leicester Square
- Piccadilly Circus
- Green Park
- Hyde Park Corner
- South Kensington
- Gloucester Road
- Earl's Court
- Barons Court
- Hammersmith (Dist&Picc Line)
- Acton Town
- South Ealing
- Boston Manor
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Osterley to Turnpike Lane
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Turnpike Lane to Chalfont & Latimer
- Turnpike Lane to
- Turnpike Lane to Cromford Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Stansted Airport Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Elsenham Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Swindon Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Banbury Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Yalding Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Syston Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Benfleet Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Bourne End Rail Station