Starting at: Turnpike Lane
Arrive at: London King's Cross St. Pancras
Stations passed through from Turnpike Lane
- Manor House
- Finsbury Park
- Holloway Road
- Caledonian Road
- King's Cross St. Pancras
VICTORIA LINE: Saturday 23, Sunday 24 and Bank Holiday Monday 25 May, no service between Walthamstow Central and Brixton. A replacement bus service operates between Walthamstow Central and Finsbury Park. Services on bus route 2, calling at stations between Brixton and Victoria will be enhanced between 10:00 and 22:00. Tickets will also be valid on London Overground and National Rail services to/from Liverpool Street and on National Rail services between Kings Cross and Finsbury Park and Vauxhall and Waterloo.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London King's Cross St. Pancras to Turnpike Lane
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Turnpike Lane to Corporation Street (Midland Metro Stop)
- Turnpike Lane to Great Bentley Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Market Street (Manchester Metrolink)
- Turnpike Lane to Sampford Courtenay Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Southbourne Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to White Notley Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Pewsey Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Elsenham Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Widney Manor Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Huntingdon Rail Station