Starting at: Turnpike Lane
Arrive at: London Charing Cross
Stations passed through from Turnpike Lane
- Manor House
- Finsbury Park
CHARING CROSS UNDERGROUND STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Charing Cross: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London Charing Cross to Turnpike Lane
Latest journey planner searches
- Turnpike Lane to Langwith - Whaley Thorns Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Frant Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Claygate Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Wrabness Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Haymarket (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Turnpike Lane to Waterbeach Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Shadwell
- Turnpike Lane to Amberley Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Hattersley Rail Station
- Turnpike Lane to Kelvedon Rail Station