Starting at: Turnham Green
Arrive at: Arena Tram Stop
Turnham Green Station: Served by Piccadilly line trains until 06:50 Mondays to Saturdays, until 07:45 Sundays and after 22:30 every evening. At other times use the District line
Stations passed through from Turnham Green
- Stamford Brook
- Ravenscourt Park
- Hammersmith (Dist&Picc Line)
- Barons Court
- West Kensington
- Earl's Court
- Gloucester Road
- South Kensington
- Sloane Square
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Arena Tram Stop to Turnham Green
Latest journey planner searches
- Turnham Green to Harrington Road Tram Stop
- Turnham Green to Kenton
- Turnham Green to Sandilands Tram Stop
- Turnham Green to Kearsney Rail Station
- Turnham Green to South Ealing
- Turnham Green to Welling
- Turnham Green to Poppleton Rail Station
- Turnham Green to Frant Rail Station
- Turnham Green to Chathill Rail Station
- Turnham Green to Failsworth (Manchester Metrolink)
- Turnham Green to Kirton Lindsey Rail Station