Starting at: Turnham Green
Arrive at: Shoreditch High Street
Stations passed through from Turnham Green
- Abinger Road
- Flanchford Road
- Askew Road
- Paddenswick Road
- Cathnor Road
- St Stephens Avenue
- Goldhawk Road Station
Turnham Green Station: Served by Piccadilly line trains until 06:50 Mondays to Saturdays, until 07:45 Sundays and after 22:30 every evening. At other times use the District line
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Shoreditch High Street to Turnham Green
Latest journey planner searches
- Turnham Green to Corporation Street (Midland Metro Stop)
- Turnham Green to Winchcombe (Gloucs Warwicks Railway)
- Turnham Green to New Hythe Rail Station
- Turnham Green to Whitefield (Manchester Metrolink)
- Turnham Green to Sanderstead
- Turnham Green to King Henry's Drive Tram Stop
- Turnham Green to St. Paul's
- Turnham Green to Norbury
- Turnham Green to Ammanford Rail Station
- Turnham Green to Woking Rail Station
- Turnham Green to Exhibition Centre (Glasgow) Rail Station