Starting at: Turnham Green
Arrive at: London Paddington Rail Station
Turnham Green Station: Served by Piccadilly line trains until 06:50 Mondays to Saturdays, until 07:45 Sundays and after 22:30 every evening. At other times use the District line
Stations passed through from Turnham Green
- Stamford Brook
- Ravenscourt Park
- Hammersmith (Dist&Picc Line)
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London Paddington Rail Station to Turnham Green
Latest journey planner searches
- Turnham Green to Shepherds Bush Rail
- Turnham Green to Canary Wharf
- Turnham Green to Pimlico
- Turnham Green to Garston (Herts) Rail Station
- Turnham Green to Sheerness-on-Sea Rail Station
- Turnham Green to Keighley Rail Station
- Turnham Green to St Austell Rail Station
- Turnham Green to Appleford Rail Station
- Turnham Green to Dorchester South Rail Station
- Turnham Green to Lambeth North
- Turnham Green to Prince Regent DLR