Starting at: Turnham Green
Arrive at: Kentish Town West
Turnham Green Station: Served by Piccadilly line trains until 06:50 Mondays to Saturdays, until 07:45 Sundays and after 22:30 every evening. At other times use the District line
Stations passed through from Turnham Green
- Stamford Brook
- Ravenscourt Park
- Hammersmith (Dist&Picc Line)
- Barons Court
- West Kensington
- Earl's Court
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Kentish Town West to Turnham Green
Latest journey planner searches
- Turnham Green to Morden Road Tram Stop
- Turnham Green to Staines Rail Station
- Turnham Green to Wool Rail Station
- Turnham Green to Milton Keynes Central Rail Station
- Turnham Green to Pinner
- Turnham Green to Northwood
- Turnham Green to Gipsy Hill
- Turnham Green to Kent House
- Turnham Green to Beckenham Junction Tram Stop
- Turnham Green to Shepherds Bush Rail
- Turnham Green to Maryland