Starting at: Turnham Green
Arrive at: Hanwell
Turnham Green Station: Served by Piccadilly line trains until 06:50 Mondays to Saturdays, until 07:45 Sundays and after 22:30 every evening. At other times use the District line
Stations passed through from Turnham Green
- Acton Town
- South Ealing
District Line: No service between Turnham Green and Richmond while we fix a signal failure at Kew Gardens. Tickets will accepted on local bus services. A 5 minute service is operating due to operational restrictions. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
HANWELL STATION: The ticket office is temporarily closed to protect customers and staff. To purchase a ticket, please use the ticket machines.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hanwell to Turnham Green
Latest journey planner searches
- Turnham Green to Wrabness Rail Station
- Turnham Green to St. James's Park
- Turnham Green to Stranraer Rail Station
- Turnham Green to Kingswood
- Turnham Green to Millbrook (Beds) Rail Station
- Turnham Green to Berkhamsted Rail Station
- Turnham Green to Swanscombe Rail Station
- Turnham Green to Herne Hill
- Turnham Green to Tring Rail Station
- Turnham Green to Brigg Rail Station
- Turnham Green to St. John's Wood