Starting at: Turnham Green
Arrive at: Hampton Wick
Turnham Green Station: Served by Piccadilly line trains until 06:50 Mondays to Saturdays, until 07:45 Sundays and after 22:30 every evening. At other times use the District line
Stations passed through from Turnham Green
- Kew Gardens
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hampton Wick to Turnham Green
Latest journey planner searches
- Turnham Green to Tooting Broadway
- Turnham Green to Amersham
- Turnham Green to Purfleet Rail Station
- Turnham Green to Fulwell
- Turnham Green to Hampton Court
- Turnham Green to Gloucester Road
- Turnham Green to Hampstead Heath
- Turnham Green to Hampstead
- Turnham Green to Chelmsford Rail Station
- Turnham Green to Malden Manor
- Turnham Green to Harwich Town Rail Station