Starting at: Turnham Green
Arrive at: Brentford
Stations passed through from Turnham Green
- Chiswick Lane
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Turnham Green Station: Served by Piccadilly line trains until 06:50 Mondays to Saturdays, until 07:45 Sundays and after 22:30 every evening. At other times use the District line
SOUTHWESTERN RAILWAY: Sunday 12 July, no services between Barnes and Twickenham / Feltham (via Brentford). Replacement buses operate between Barnes and Twickenham calling at Barnes Bridge, Chiswick, Kew Bridge, Brentford, Syon Lane, Isleworth and Hounslow.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Brentford to Turnham Green
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Turnham Green to Palmersville (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Turnham Green to Harrington Road Tram Stop
- Turnham Green to Kenton
- Turnham Green to Sandilands Tram Stop
- Turnham Green to Kearsney Rail Station
- Turnham Green to South Ealing
- Turnham Green to Welling
- Turnham Green to Poppleton Rail Station
- Turnham Green to Frant Rail Station
- Turnham Green to Chathill Rail Station
- Turnham Green to Failsworth (Manchester Metrolink)