Starting at: Turnham Green
Arrive at: Roding Valley
Stations passed through from Turnham Green
- Chiswick Lane
Turnham Green Station: Served by Piccadilly line trains until 06:50 Mondays to Saturdays, until 07:45 Sundays and after 22:30 every evening. At other times use the District line
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Roding Valley to Turnham Green
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Turnham Green to Welling
- Turnham Green to Failsworth (Manchester Metrolink)
- Turnham Green to Kirton Lindsey Rail Station
- Turnham Green to North Fambridge Rail Station
- Turnham Green to Goodmayes
- Turnham Green to West Acton
- Turnham Green to Bangor (Gwynedd) Rail Station
- Turnham Green to Stonebridge Park
- Turnham Green to Dorking Deepdene Rail Station
- Turnham Green to Leatherhead Rail Station
- Turnham Green to Riddlesdown