Starting at: Tufnell Park
Arrive at: West Silvertown DLR
Stations passed through from Tufnell Park
- Lady Somerset Road
- Fortess Walk
- Kentish Town Station
Tufnell Park: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
TUFNELL PARK STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Silvertown DLR to Tufnell Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Tufnell Park to London Farringdon
- Tufnell Park to Cambridge Heath (London)
- Tufnell Park to Staines Rail Station
- Tufnell Park to Mitcham Tram Stop
- Tufnell Park to South Bermondsey
- Tufnell Park to Bush Hill Park
- Tufnell Park to Stone Crossing Rail Station
- Tufnell Park to Waddon Marsh Tram Stop
- Tufnell Park to Woodside Tram Stop
- Tufnell Park to Mudchute DLR
- Tufnell Park to Woody Bay (Ruislip Lido Railway)