Starting at: Tufnell Park
Arrive at: Watford High Street
Stations passed through from Tufnell Park
- Tufnell Park Station / Brecknock Road
- Carleton Road
- Hilldrop Road
- Camden Road
- Cliff Road
- Camden Park Road
- Brewery Road
- Vale Royal
- York Way / Freight Lane
- Randell's Road
- York Way / Kings Place
- Wharfdale Road / London Canal Museum
- King's Cross Stn / Pentonville Rd
- King's Cross Station
- St Pancras International Station
- British Library
- Euston Station
Tufnell Park: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
TUFNELL PARK STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Watford High Street to Tufnell Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Tufnell Park to Beltring Rail Station
- Tufnell Park to Lochwinnoch Rail Station
- Tufnell Park to Scunthorpe Rail Station
- Tufnell Park to Riding Mill Rail Station
- Tufnell Park to Manchester Airport (Manchester Metrolink)
- Tufnell Park to Westenhanger Rail Station
- Tufnell Park to Enfield Town
- Tufnell Park to Berkhamsted Rail Station
- Tufnell Park to Southbury
- Tufnell Park to Addington Village Tram Stop
- Tufnell Park to Stratford International Rail Station