Starting at: Tufnell Park
Arrive at: Wapping
Stations passed through from Tufnell Park
- Lady Somerset Road
- Fortess Walk
- Kentish Town Station
- Kentish Town Post Office
- Kentish Town Road / Prince Of Wales Road
- Royal College Street
- Camden Gardens
TUFNELL PARK STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Tufnell Park: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Wapping to Tufnell Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Tufnell Park to Headstone Lane
- Tufnell Park to Manor Park
- Tufnell Park to Motspur Park
- Tufnell Park to Penge West
- Tufnell Park to Streatham Hill
- Tufnell Park to Sydenham Hill
- Tufnell Park to Walthamstow Queens Road
- Tufnell Park to Box Hill & Westhumble Rail Station
- Tufnell Park to Leatherhead Rail Station
- Tufnell Park to Ashtead Rail Station
- Tufnell Park to Sunbury Rail Station