Starting at: Tufnell Park
Arrive at: Buckhurst Hill
Stations passed through from Tufnell Park
- Campdale Road
- Dalmeny Road
- Carleton Road
- Holloway Road
- Seven Sisters Road / Parkhurst Road
- Seven Sisters Road / Nags Head
- Hornsey Road
- Durham Road
- Fonthill Road
- Finsbury Park Station
Tufnell Park: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
TUFNELL PARK STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Buckhurst Hill to Tufnell Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Tufnell Park to Tygwyn Rail Station
- Tufnell Park to Pallion (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Tufnell Park to Herne Hill
- Tufnell Park to Warrington Bank Quay Rail Station
- Tufnell Park to Avenue Road Tram Stop
- Tufnell Park to Clapham (N Yorks) Rail Station
- Tufnell Park to Frant Rail Station
- Tufnell Park to South Hylton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Tufnell Park to Dewsbury Rail Station
- Tufnell Park to Seamer Rail Station
- Tufnell Park to Bootle (Cumbria) Rail Station