Starting at: Totteridge & Whetstone
Arrive at: Westferry DLR
Stations passed through from Totteridge & Whetstone
- Woodside Park
- West Finchley
- Finchley Central
- East Finchley
- Tufnell Park
- Kentish Town
- Camden Town
- King's Cross St. Pancras
- Old Street
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Westferry DLR to Totteridge & Whetstone
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Totteridge & Whetstone to St Margarets (London)
- Totteridge & Whetstone to London Paddington Rail Station
- Totteridge & Whetstone to Green Park
- Totteridge & Whetstone to Hanger Lane
- Totteridge & Whetstone to Barons Court
- Totteridge & Whetstone to Chancery Lane
- Totteridge & Whetstone to Elephant & Castle Rail Station
- Totteridge & Whetstone to Wandsworth Common
- Totteridge & Whetstone to Watford High Street
- Totteridge & Whetstone to Emirates Greenwich Peninsula