Starting at: Tottenham Court Road
Arrive at: Rochdale Railway Station (Manchester Metrolink)
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from Tottenham Court Road
- Goodge Street
- Warren Street
A 15 minute service is operating between Paddington and Heathrow Airport / Reading due to operational restrictions. A normal service running between Liverpool Street and Shenfield.
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Tottenham Court Road to Sunderland Rail Station
- Tottenham Court Road to Wallingford (Cholsey & Wallingford Railway)
- Tottenham Court Road to Tiverton Parkway Rail Station
- Tottenham Court Road to Aberystwyth Rail Station
- Tottenham Court Road to Lostock Hall Rail Station
- Tottenham Court Road to Penmere Rail Station
- Tottenham Court Road to Tyne Dock (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Tottenham Court Road to Sale (Manchester Metrolink)
- Tottenham Court Road to Yeovil Pen Mill Rail Station