Starting at: Tottenham Court Road
Arrive at: Morfa Mawddach Rail Station
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from Tottenham Court Road
- Goodge Street
- Warren Street
A 15 minute service is operating between Paddington and Heathrow / Reading. Normal service between Liverpool Street and Shenfield due to operational restrictions. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Return journey: Morfa Mawddach Rail Station to Tottenham Court Road
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Tottenham Court Road to Fiskerton Rail Station
- Tottenham Court Road to Stevenage Rail Station
- Tottenham Court Road to Bedford St Johns Rail Station
- Tottenham Court Road to Ham Street Rail Station
- Tottenham Court Road to Carnoustie Rail Station
- Tottenham Court Road to Tenterden Town Rail Station (KESR)
- Tottenham Court Road to Wallsend (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Tottenham Court Road to Sunderland Rail Station
- Tottenham Court Road to Queenborough Rail Station