Starting at: Tottenham Court Road
Arrive at: Coulsdon South
Stations passed through from Tottenham Court Road
- Oxford Circus
A 15 minute service is operating between Paddington and Heathrow Airport / Reading due to operational restrictions. A normal service running between Liverpool Street and Shenfield.
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Coulsdon South to Tottenham Court Road
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Tottenham Court Road to Sunderland Rail Station
- Tottenham Court Road to Wallingford (Cholsey & Wallingford Railway)
- Tottenham Court Road to Tiverton Parkway Rail Station
- Tottenham Court Road to Aberystwyth Rail Station
- Tottenham Court Road to Lostock Hall Rail Station
- Tottenham Court Road to Penmere Rail Station
- Tottenham Court Road to Tyne Dock (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Tottenham Court Road to Sale (Manchester Metrolink)
- Tottenham Court Road to Yeovil Pen Mill Rail Station