Starting at: Theydon Bois
Arrive at: Custom House DLR
Stations passed through from Theydon Bois
- Buckhurst Hill
- South Woodford
Custom House for ExCel: No Step Free Access - Step free access is not available to/from Victoria Dock Road due to a faulty lift. Step free access to/from the ExCeL Exhibition Centre is still available. Call us on 0343 222 1234 if you need more information.
A 15 minute service is operating between Paddington and Heathrow Airport / Reading due to operational restrictions. A normal service running between Liverpool Street and Shenfield. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Custom House DLR to Theydon Bois
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Theydon Bois to Tamworth High Level Rail Station
- Theydon Bois to Penge East
- Theydon Bois to Longbenton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Theydon Bois to Sandal & Agbrigg Rail Station
- Theydon Bois to Prestatyn Rail Station
- Theydon Bois to Northampton Rail Station
- Theydon Bois to Newtongrange Rail Station
- Theydon Bois to Danby Rail Station
- Theydon Bois to Gatwick Airport Rail Station
- Theydon Bois to Inverness Rail Station