Starting at: Theydon Bois
Arrive at: Barking
Stations passed through from Theydon Bois
- Buckhurst Hill
- South Woodford
BARKING STATION: This station is likely to be very busy between 05:45-08:15 and 16:00-17:30. Where possible travel outside of these times and consider cycling or walking, including parts of your journey. Entry is expected to be busy, please expect to queue to enter so we can help maintain the national 2 metre social distancing. Interchange is also expected to be busy. You are advised, where possible, to avoid the station during the busiest times by taking the most direct route.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Barking to Theydon Bois
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Theydon Bois to Aintree Rail Station
- Theydon Bois to Exhibition Centre (Glasgow) Rail Station
- Theydon Bois to Ardwick Rail Station
- Theydon Bois to Westenhanger Rail Station
- Theydon Bois to Ashton West (Manchester Metrolink)
- Theydon Bois to Bradley Lane (Midland Metro Stop)
- Theydon Bois to Palmersville (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Theydon Bois to Newton Heath & Moston (Manchester Metrolink)
- Theydon Bois to West Calder Rail Station
- Theydon Bois to Chartham Rail Station