Starting at: Swiss Cottage
Arrive at: Wimbledon
Stations passed through from Swiss Cottage
- College Crescent
- Finchley Road Station
Bus stop closed\n Temporary stop located on\nAdelaide Road, near the junction\n with Finchley Road.
Swiss Cottage: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
SWISS COTTAGE STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
THAMESLINK: Sunday 5 July, trains are revised to operate between Luton and Wimbledon calling at usual stations to Tulse Hill then non-stop to Sutton and all stations to Wimbledon. Replacement buses operate between Tulse Hill and Sutton calling at Streatham, Streatham Common, Mitcham Eastfields, Mitcham Junction, Hackbridge and Carshalton. For Tooting and Haydons Road, please use local London Buses services.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Wimbledon to Swiss Cottage
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Swiss Cottage to Prince Regent DLR
- Swiss Cottage to Blackhorse Lane Tram Stop
- Swiss Cottage to Widdrington Rail Station
- Swiss Cottage to Bedhampton Rail Station
- Swiss Cottage to Great Bentley Rail Station
- Swiss Cottage to Winson Green Outer Circle (Midland Metro Stop)
- Swiss Cottage to Mottingham
- Swiss Cottage to Handsworth Booth Street (Midland Metro Stop)
- Swiss Cottage to Kentish Town
- Swiss Cottage to Ashey (Isle of Wight Steam Railway)
- Swiss Cottage to Thames Ditton