Starting at: Surrey Quays
Arrive at: Emirates Royal Docks
Stations passed through from Surrey Quays
- Canada Water Rail Station
LONDON OVERGROUND: Monday 23 March until further notice, no service between Surrey Quays and New Cross. Please use New Cross Gate station instead. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Emirates Air Line: Services are suspended until further notice and closed to the public.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Emirates Royal Docks to Surrey Quays
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Surrey Quays to Seamer Rail Station
- Surrey Quays to Theydon Bois
- Surrey Quays to Thorpe-le-Soken Rail Station
- Surrey Quays to Seven Sisters Rail
- Surrey Quays to Loughborough Junction
- Surrey Quays to Woldingham Rail Station
- Surrey Quays to Hounslow East
- Surrey Quays to Wandsworth Town
- Surrey Quays to Worcester Park
- Surrey Quays to Oxted Rail Station