Starting at: Surrey Quays
Arrive at: Blackheath
Stations passed through from Surrey Quays
- Lower Road / Surrey Quays Station
- Lower Road / Plough Way
- Bestwood Street
- Deptford Park School
- Evelyn Street / Grinstead Road
- Deptford Fire Station
- Abinger Grove
- Sayes Court Estate
- Deptford High Street
- Deptford Church Street / Creek Road
- Deptford Bridge
- Friendly Street
- Cranbrook Road
- Elverson Road
- Jerrard Street
- Loampit Vale
London Overground: No service between Surrey Quays and New Cross and a reduced service is operating on all other London Overground lines due to operational restrictions. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Blackheath to Surrey Quays
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Surrey Quays to Teignmouth Rail Station
- Surrey Quays to West Ham
- Surrey Quays to South Ruislip
- Surrey Quays to Alvechurch Rail Station
- Surrey Quays to Moor Park
- Surrey Quays to Newhaven Harbour Rail Station
- Surrey Quays to Kilburn High Road
- Surrey Quays to Watford Junction Rail Station
- Surrey Quays to New Malden
- Surrey Quays to Snow Hill (Midland Metro Stop)
- Surrey Quays to Banbury Rail Station