Starting at: Surrey Quays
Arrive at: London Liverpool Street
Stations passed through from Surrey Quays
- Warndon Street
- Corbetts Lane
- Rotherhithe New Rd / Sth Bermondsey Stn
- Lynton Road
- Anchor Street
- Southwark Park Road / St James's Road
- Reverdy Road
- Alscot Road
- Spa Road
- Grange Road / Caledonian Market
- Bricklayer's Arms / Tower Bridge Road
- Bricklayer's Arms / New Kent Road
- Rodney Place
- Elephant & Castle / New Kent Road
London Overground: No service between Surrey Quays and New Cross and a reduced service is operating on all other London Overground lines due to operational restrictions. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
A 15 minute service is operating between Paddington and Heathrow Airport / Reading due to operational restrictions. A normal service running between Liverpool Street and Shenfield. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
LIVERPOOL STREET UNDERGROUND STATION: This station is likely to be very busy between 05:45-08:15 and 16:00-17:30. Where possible, travel outside of these times and consider cycling or walking, including parts of your journey. Entry is expected to be busy, please expect to queue to enter so we can help maintain the national 2 metre social distancing.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: London Liverpool Street to Surrey Quays
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Surrey Quays to Wimbledon Park
- Surrey Quays to Kirby Cross Rail Station
- Surrey Quays to Bangor (Gwynedd) Rail Station
- Surrey Quays to Pallion (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Surrey Quays to Lebanon Road Tram Stop
- Surrey Quays to Chichester (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Surrey Quays to Stoke Newington
- Surrey Quays to Sunnymeads Rail Station
- Surrey Quays to Little Kimble Rail Station
- Surrey Quays to Uckfield Rail Station
- Surrey Quays to Reedham (Surrey)