Starting at: Surrey Quays
Arrive at: Epping
From Monday, 30 March a greatly reduced service will operate on all London Overground lines. Train frequency will be halved to most destinations. In addition, there will be no service between Surrey Quays and New Cross, customers should instead use nearby New Cross Gate. Public Transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Stations passed through from Surrey Quays
- Canada Water Rail Station
- Rotherhithe Rail Station
- Wapping Rail Station
- Shadwell Rail Station
- Whitechapel Rail Station
LONDON OVERGROUND: Monday 23 March until further notice, no service between Surrey Quays and New Cross. Please use New Cross Gate station instead. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Epping to Surrey Quays
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Surrey Quays to Redland Rail Station
- Surrey Quays to Hungerford Rail Station
- Surrey Quays to Tring Rail Station
- Surrey Quays to Witham (Essex) Rail Station
- Surrey Quays to Kearsney Rail Station
- Surrey Quays to Maze Hill
- Surrey Quays to Berkhamsted Rail Station
- Surrey Quays to Ferry Meadows (Nene Valley Railway)
- Surrey Quays to Hythe Station (RHDR)
- Surrey Quays to Saunderton Rail Station
- Surrey Quays to Abbey Road DLR