Starting at: Surrey Quays
Arrive at: Archway
Stations passed through from Surrey Quays
- Rotherhithe Police Station
- Canada Water Bus Station
LONDON OVERGROUND: Monday 23 March until further notice, no service between Surrey Quays and New Cross. Please use New Cross Gate station instead. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
LONDON OVERGROUND: Sunday 29 March, no service between Highbury & Islington and New Cross / Clapham Junction / West Croydon / Crystal Palace due to planned engineering works. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys and replacement buses may not run to the advertised timetable.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Archway to Surrey Quays
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Surrey Quays to Abbey Road DLR
- Surrey Quays to Turkey Street
- Surrey Quays to Theobalds Grove
- Surrey Quays to Beckenham Road Tram Stop
- Surrey Quays to New Addington Tram Stop
- Surrey Quays to Emirates Royal Docks
- Surrey Quays to Leicester Square
- Surrey Quays to Hounslow West
- Surrey Quays to Hampstead
- Surrey Quays to Woking Rail Station
- Surrey Quays to North Dulwich