Starting at: Sudbury Town
Arrive at: New Southgate
Stations passed through from Sudbury Town
- Park Royal
- North Ealing
- Ealing Common
- Acton Town
- Hammersmith (Dist&Picc Line)
- Barons Court
- Earl's Court
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: New Southgate to Sudbury Town
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Sudbury Town to
- Sudbury Town to Lebanon Road Tram Stop
- Sudbury Town to Wood Green
- Sudbury Town to Northwick Park
- Sudbury Town to Falkirk High Rail Station
- Sudbury Town to Whyteleafe
- Sudbury Town to Hornsey
- Sudbury Town to Ravensbourne
- Sudbury Town to Upton Park
- Sudbury Town to Haymarket (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Sudbury Town to Brondesbury