Starting at: Sudbury Town
Arrive at: Knockholt
Stations passed through from Sudbury Town
- Chaplin Road
- Copland Avenue
- Ealing Road
- Wembley Central Station
- Park Lane
- Wembley Hill Road
- East Lane
- Highfield Avenue
- St Augustine's Avenue
- Pellatt Road
- Carlton Avenue East
- Preston Road Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Knockholt to Sudbury Town
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Sudbury Town to Troon Rail Station
- Sudbury Town to Olton Rail Station
- Sudbury Town to Layton (Lancs) Rail Station
- Sudbury Town to Wanstead Park
- Sudbury Town to Stocksmoor Rail Station
- Sudbury Town to Brough Rail Station
- Sudbury Town to Epsom Downs
- Sudbury Town to Havenstreet (Isle of Wight Steam Railway)
- Sudbury Town to Millbrook (Hants) Rail Station