Starting at: Sudbury Town
Arrive at: Haydons Road
Stations passed through from Sudbury Town
- Park Royal
- North Ealing
- Ealing Common
- Acton Town
- Hammersmith (Dist&Picc Line)
- Barons Court
- Earl's Court
Bus stop closed. Route 200 is on diversion due to gas main replacement works. The nearest stops are at Abbey Road (bus stop SE on Merton High Street) or at Wimbledon Bus Station (bus stop G).
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Haydons Road to Sudbury Town
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Sudbury Town to Troon Rail Station
- Sudbury Town to Finsbury Park
- Sudbury Town to Ryde Pier Head Rail Station
- Sudbury Town to Corfe Castle (Swanage Railway)
- Sudbury Town to Mudchute DLR
- Sudbury Town to Longbridge Rail Station
- Sudbury Town to Poplar DLR
- Sudbury Town to Newhaven Harbour Rail Station
- Sudbury Town to Olton Rail Station