Starting at: Sudbury Town
Arrive at: Hanwell
Stations passed through from Sudbury Town
- Park Royal
- North Ealing
- Ealing Common
HANWELL STATION: The ticket office is temporarily closed to protect customers and staff. To purchase a ticket, please use the ticket machines.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hanwell to Sudbury Town
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Sudbury Town to Carlton Rail Station
- Sudbury Town to Woodbridge Rail Station
- Sudbury Town to Edmonton Green
- Sudbury Town to Leatherhead Rail Station
- Sudbury Town to Lloyd Park Tram Stop
- Sudbury Town to Weeley Rail Station
- Sudbury Town to Stratford International DLR
- Sudbury Town to Tulloch Rail Station
- Sudbury Town to Bethnal Green Rail
- Sudbury Town to Corporation Street (Midland Metro Stop)