Starting at: Sudbury Town
Arrive at: Moor Park
Stations passed through from Sudbury Town
- Sudbury Hill
- South Harrow
- Rayners Lane
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Moor Park to Sudbury Town
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Sudbury Town to Yeovil Pen Mill Rail Station
- Sudbury Town to Staveley Rail Station
- Sudbury Town to Berkhamsted Rail Station
- Sudbury Town to Sturry Rail Station
- Sudbury Town to Wivelsfield Rail Station
- Sudbury Town to Gallions Reach DLR
- Sudbury Town to Brookmans Park Rail Station
- Sudbury Town to
- Sudbury Town to St. Paul's
- Sudbury Town to Vauxhall