Starting at: Sudbury Town
Arrive at: London Bridge
Stations passed through from Sudbury Town
- Colyton Close
LONDON BRIDGE STATION: Please note that step free interchange between the Jubilee and Northern lines is partly at street level, in both directions. Lifts are available between Northern line and Borough High Street entrance then via Borough High Street, St Thomas Street and Joiner Street to the main Underground ticket hall from where lifts are available to/from the Jubilee line.
LONDON BRIDGE UNDERGROUND STATION: This station is likely to be very busy between 05:45-08:15 and 16:00-17:30. Where possible, travel outside of these times and consider cycling or walking, including parts of your journey. Entry is expected to be busy, please expect to queue to enter so we can help maintain the national 2 metre social distancing.
Ticket price information
Return journey: London Bridge to Sudbury Town
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Sudbury Town to Wivelsfield Rail Station
- Sudbury Town to Ardwick Rail Station
- Sudbury Town to
- Sudbury Town to Bradley Lane (Midland Metro Stop)
- Sudbury Town to Gatwick Airport Rail Station
- Sudbury Town to West Calder Rail Station
- Sudbury Town to Normans Bay Rail Station
- Sudbury Town to Riding Mill Rail Station
- Sudbury Town to Habrough Rail Station
- Sudbury Town to Lancing Rail Station