Starting at: Stonebridge Park
Arrive at: West Silvertown DLR
Stations passed through from Stonebridge Park
- Harlesden Rail Station
- Willesden Junction Rail Station
- Kensal Green Rail Station
- Queens Park (London) Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Silvertown DLR to Stonebridge Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Stonebridge Park to Reeves Corner Tram Stop
- Stonebridge Park to Ashtead Rail Station
- Stonebridge Park to Wedgwood Rail Station
- Stonebridge Park to Dagenham Heathway
- Stonebridge Park to Newton Heath & Moston (Manchester Metrolink)
- Stonebridge Park to Grange Park
- Stonebridge Park to Exhibition Centre (Glasgow) Rail Station
- Stonebridge Park to Westgate-on-Sea Rail Station
- Stonebridge Park to Normans Bay Rail Station
- Stonebridge Park to Wallingford (Cholsey & Wallingford Railway)
- Stonebridge Park to Hereford Rail Station