Starting at: Stockwell
Arrive at: Sloane Square
Stations passed through from Stockwell
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Sloane Square to Stockwell
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Stockwell to Woodbridge Rail Station
- Stockwell to Leatherhead Rail Station
- Stockwell to Willow Lawn (Ruislip Lido Railway)
- Stockwell to Berwick (Sussex) Rail Station
- Stockwell to Three Bridges Rail Station
- Stockwell to Bangor (Gwynedd) Rail Station
- Stockwell to Maxwell Park Rail Station
- Stockwell to London Cannon Street
- Stockwell to Burscough Bridge Rail Station
- Stockwell to East Ham