Starting at: St. James's Park
Arrive at: Westferry DLR
Stations passed through from St. James's Park
- Westminster Stn / Westmr Pier
St. James's Park: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
ST JAMES PARK STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Westferry DLR to St. James's Park
Latest journey planner searches
- St. James's Park to Althorne Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Bourne End Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Stansted Airport Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Trafford Bar (Manchester Metrolink)
- St. James's Park to Hertford East Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Taynuilt Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Deganwy Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Irlam Rail Station