Starting at: St. James's Park
Arrive at: Beddington Lane Tram Stop
Stations passed through from St. James's Park
- Westminster City Hall
- Westminster Cathedral / Victoria Stn
St. James's Park: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
ST JAMES PARK STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Beddington Lane Tram Stop to St. James's Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- St. James's Park to Althorne Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Bourne End Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Stansted Airport Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Trafford Bar (Manchester Metrolink)
- St. James's Park to Hertford East Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Taynuilt Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Deganwy Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Irlam Rail Station