Starting at: St. James's Park
Arrive at: Caterham
Stations passed through from St. James's Park
- Westminster City Hall
- Westminster Cathedral / Victoria Stn
St. James's Park: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
ST JAMES PARK STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Caterham to St. James's Park
Latest journey planner searches
- St. James's Park to Greenhithe for Bluewater Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Market Street (Manchester Metrolink)
- St. James's Park to Thorne South Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Dalton Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Chelmsford Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Morfa Mawddach Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Aberdour Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Dalwhinnie Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Exeter St Thomas Rail Station