Starting at: St. James's Park
• Take the 148 bus or 24 bus or 211 bus or 11 bus to Westminster Cathedral / Victoria Station
• Change at Westminster Cathedral / Victoria Stn
• Take the Walk to Victoria
• Change at Victoria Underground Station
• Take the Victoria line to Highbury & Islington
• Change at Highbury & Islington Underground Station
• Take the London Overground to Homerton Rail Station
• Change at Homerton Rail Station
Arrive at: Homerton
Journey time between St. James's Park and Homerton averages at 45 minutes
Stations passed through from St. James's Park
- Westminster City Hall
- Westminster Cathedral / Victoria Stn
St. James's Park: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
ST JAMES PARK STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Homerton to St. James's Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > St. James's Park > Homerton