Starting at: St. James's Park
Arrive at: Canonbury
Stations passed through from St. James's Park
- Westminster Abbey
- Parliament Square / Westminster Abbey
- Horse Guards Parade
- Northumberland Avenue / Trafalgar Square
- Leicester Square Station
- Cambridge Circus
- Denmark Street
- Tottenham Court Road Station
- Goodge Street Station
- Warren Street Station
- Hampstead Road / Drummond Street
- Robert Street
- Mornington Crescent Station
- Camden High Street
ST JAMES PARK STATION: Station closed due to operational restrictions.
St. James's Park: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Canonbury to St. James's Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- St. James's Park to Failsworth (Manchester Metrolink)
- St. James's Park to Moses Gate Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Pollokshields East Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Lodge Road-West Bromwich Town Hall (Metro Stop)
- St. James's Park to Thorne North Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Greenbank Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Coombe Junction Halt (Rail Station)
- St. James's Park to Fiskerton Rail Station
- St. James's Park to Betchworth Rail Station